Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Cheeese" or not

If I say, "school picture day" do you cringe? UGH! I DO! Ohhh the arguments about my hair, bow, outfit, etc. I didn’t think I would start those battles until my child was AT LEAST 5, right? WRONG.

See, it was school picture day a few weeks back. My child woke up not feeling school picture day like I was. We battled over keeping the bow IN THE SPRIGS OF HAIR! She liked it better laying beside her car seat, while I thought it looked best on the SIDE OF HER HEAD sitting neatly in place. The nerve...

Mornings at my house are usually hectic because I give myself the PERFECT allotment of time. Which typically means NOT ONE thing can go slightly off kilter. For example, when I think EB looks irresistible and I MUST have a picture, typically that means we’ll be AT LEAST 15 minutes late. AT LEAST. So, this particular day…. You can ONLY imagine. I wanted to eat her for breakfast she was so adorable.

What? This attitude SCREAMS “sweet and loveable” to me. You don’t agree?

Ok, so you see what I got with my camera…..

Here are her REAL proofs. Much like with Santa, not sure how they managed this. While she looks startled and slightly terrified, I love them and will probably be that mom that orders WAY too many and beg people to take copies just so JB doesn’t want to eat me (not because I’m so adorable).



Don't mind that they are crooked. I'm just thankful I got them posted. I have a COMPLETE and very mutual hate/hate relationship with our Mac. I just heard you gasp. Well... I HATE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. cute dress. why do you hate your mac? My DH wants to replace our HP with one.

    ReplyDelete