It’s a circus out there! Let me give you some history… My grandparents, for as far back as I can remember, have taken me to the circus every single year. We used to go on opening night EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR. VIVID MEMORIES. I mean, I would even trek home from college to go to the circus. It was serious business. However, the last couple of years things have come up like knee surgeries, new baby, etc. It must be noted, I missed the dear ol’ circus during our absence. I got to be in the circus one year with the clowns (I’m not lying). I left that year, went STRAIGHT in and informed my dad that I knew I should join the circus. I studied it. Wrote reports on it. Read about it. Again, serious business (I should mention I was in the 4th grade). So, anyway, you see there’s a bit of history with me and the circus.SO….. it worried JB that Great Grand Nan and GG Daddy needed to have circus memories with EB. He took it upon himself to surprise them with circus tickets for Christmas.
Pretty darn thoughtful. I took my first vacation day in a whole wide year, Clay came home from school and we all carted off to the circus. 
Can I just say that EB was SHOCKINGLY good?! In my mind I probably wouldn’t have taken a one year old to the circus, but she was great. A little antsy at times, but really enjoyed her day. 
I had more fun watching her wonder and excitement than the show. She also slept for over three hours when we got home- I wonder if she had dreams of being a clown in the circus?! Just saying.
What fun [and special] memories we created. We had a ball! Thanks JB for the special gift even though you were out of town and couldn’t go. We missed you. 




Why doesn't she look as excited when she comes to our circus? My feelings are hurt, EB.
ReplyDeleteLooks like she had a blast!
I'm so glad she was good for you. i always worry about taking G places.
ReplyDeleteI love this!! The pictures are wonderful!
ReplyDelete