It all started when Jason got something terrible from EB, but finally recovered. Evie came down with a double ear infection (from a cold I blamed on him before we knew he had whatever it was he had that he technically got from her..deep breath), but when she went back for a check up, she had a clogged tube. So, they gave us one week to try and get that unclogged or they were going to redo her tubes. Thankfully we got that cured last Tuesday. Well, Wednesday we cut our day short because she had a NASTY stomach virus. She spent Thursday like this...
....I spent Thursday Lysoling every nook and cranny of our little abode because I’m terrified of the stomach virus…. (famous last words).It was Valentine’s party eve, so I made valentines for EB’s class, but it was all for naught as we got sicker and the snow moved in.

The great stomach virus of 2010 hit me like a truck on Friday. It was a fun day and I had to miss out on so much. I pulled myself together long enough to snap EB outside, but it was shortlived as I went flying into the house to..how shall I say…assume the position.
I had to miss a fun surprise party for my dear sweet Sarah. Happy 30th Sarah. I wanted so badly to include a new, fun picture [RIGHT HERE]. Hope your day was special and I hope it was truly a surprise. I was SO afraid I would slip and tell you. Hence, why you never got a call back.
While I died a slow death on Saturday. Evie and Jason went on a date to the SU basketball game.
I slowly recovered to spend a quiet V’day with my two loves.
They make my heart swell and I love them so. That tiniest Valentine tickles me to NO end and thrills my soul.
She is such the handful and it cracks me up…… until I turn around and she’s climbing..correction….HAS CLIMBED a step ladder and is waving from the top step (true story that happened on Sunday). HEART ATTACK!



Love the new jacket EB!!
ReplyDeleteOk that first picture made me CRACK UP so cute! Very impressed with the Valentines...say do you have a tutorial on those labels :)?
ReplyDeleteoooh poor babies. hope you and her are feeling better.
ReplyDeletethe vday packages were really sweet.
How fun that I made it on the blog!! Hope you all are well! Pictures are great as usual!
ReplyDelete