Well…..HELLO! It has been four days since Easter, six days since I last updated and, well, my first day back at work since last Friday.
This is what Easter was like for us this year:
Early
Awakening
Sends
Threats of
Evie
Ralfing
This is what Easter was like for us this year:
Early
Awakening
Sends
Threats of
Evie
Ralfing
UGH! That was the SLOWEST climb up my stairs [ON PURPOSE] that I’ve EVER made. The whole time praying, “Lord, please don’t let that be puking I hear…PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE!” TOO BAD, SO SAD! Sister-girl was SICK AS A DOG. She threw her guts up well into the wee hours. Stomach virus, AGAIN?!?! Needless to say, we canceled lunch that was supposed to be at our house and we spent the day “on guard.” I’ve never worn PJs for Easter. Odd.
My pictures are NOT for the record book.
My pictures are NOT for the record book.


What did the Easter Bunny bring you, EB? Ohh, a virus?! LOVELY!




So, moving forward, that afternoon her fever sky rocketed. I thought that was odd, decided she couldn’t go to school Monday, but assumed she’d be fine. WRONG. SKY HIGH fever Monday and Tuesday. After visiting the doc, she tested very positive for STREP!! STREP, what?! So, there ya go! She’s had (we’ve had) lots of junk in her short little life, but this was, no doubt, the worst I’ve seen her. However, I got LOTS of good ol’ cuddling in and it was nice to just sit and hold my baby like the old days.



oh no - that's awful! I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteGoodness! Well, there is always next year! Hope that everyone is all better now!
ReplyDeleteOh, Holly. Puke is the WORST. Kai was sick last Easter Sunday with just a fever, so I can sort of relate! Glad she's feeling better and sounds like the rest of you stayed well!
ReplyDeleteOh Holly, I'm so sorry to hear about your Easter. Poor baby EB! Abigail had a stomach bug just last week and it was GROSS! Wishing you all puke free days!
ReplyDelete