Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nostalgia has crept in a bit. Today I’m choosing not to blink (which stinks b/c the pollen is making me nuts)…… Today, a sweet friend, who I have adopted as the sister I never had, informed me she’s about to graduate and be a FOR REAL nurse. How is the school year over? How is my child knocking hard on turning 18 months? How? How? How!! Time just dang flies by!
(she sleeps sideways. Odd. Yes, her bumpers were put back in....no, she doesn't climb on them. SURPRISINGLY. I'm sure her Ped would die if she saw this picture)

Don’t blink…..

3 comments:

  1. how freakin cute is that. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the way that Anderson sleeps too. All that room and he turns sideways and sleeps all scrunched up. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny is it that Sam has those same pjs? She has gotten so big! We need to get together soon so that I can see her.

    ReplyDelete