Friday, April 9, 2010

Spunky Shoester

Mere hours before the doom and gloom of strep, Spunky learned to scale brick walls. I taught her to do this, probably not wise since she's so fearless.
Spunky earned her name from Punky Brewster when we found these NEON (they are neon to me) Keds for $14. Yep! Anyway, her myriad of, shall we say, brightness just brought the one Punky Brewster to mind. Given the festiveness of her closet this summer, she may keep the name for a while. Spunky knew her new "go fasters" were fabulous because she kept twirling and twirling. Who is this child?! I shrivel and die from attention and she blossoms.

Ohhh, Spunky Shoester, I love you like mad!

6 comments:

  1. i loved Punky Brewster when I was little! She is so cute and love the shoes. Sam is all about shoes- she doens't know where her feet are but you can ask her to show you her shoes and up her feet go proudly showing whatever shoes she has on that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I am still waiting to her the story on the brick wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Oh Oh, but of course. The brick wall she is climbing in these pics is NOT the brick wall she had the close encounter with. The face smashing wall was at school when she fell off the tricycle-or something. She's a wild one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no words for how cute she is in her get-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute freakin nickname. loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly! I've been blogstalking you so I figured I would let you know how precious that little girl of yours is! I love reading! Please tell me you are coming to the reunion so I can see your beautiful face in person!

    ReplyDelete