So, we went on Friday night because THAT is THE night they serve their crab cakes (and Saturdays too if that works best for your schedule, but that’s it. Only two nights unless they have leftovers for Sunday lunch-that’s rare). There aren’t words for this delicacy. No, no place compares. No, they weren’t topped with BP oil. They are/were just sheer deliciousness that makes me giddy. I heart The Red Bar with a huge part of my heart, you see. It isn’t ironic, I don’t think, that our little relationship began way back at the ol’ bar they say is red, and it has woven itself into important parts of my mine and Jason’s relationship.This post is all out of order in line with our trip, but it TOTALLY deserves going first…well, I guess, it’s technically second. And, too, it’s only fitting to go to the opposite extreme of emotions after my last post, right?!
So, seeing that we LOVE The Red Bar like we do, it was ONLY fitting for us to share this piece of heaven on earth with the tiniest one.
She didn’t quite feel the love at first, but oh….she loved The Red Bar. It’s in her blood…she has no choice and couldn’t help it if she did. If I’m being real honest, she just liked their ranch dressing and rolls, but that’s neither here nor there. You gotta start somewhere, right?! However, the wait for The Red Bar...well...isn't conducive to hungry, impatient roamers. SO…we improvised with a little “shoot.” Yet, not sure why I thought that was a good idea since she runs from my camera, but we did it anyway. 





So, with a night at The Red Bar in the books (that's all I frankly care about when at the beach), a FULL and content belly, I was happy to ride into the sunset. The sunsets were pretty at the beach--not that I'm capable of capturing them. Here it is...no editing. Ahh...peaceful!




that place sounds fab! no wonder you love it.
ReplyDeleteOk, now you've given me a hunger that can't be satisfied. The AC will not compare.
ReplyDelete