Friday, June 18, 2010

Dear daddy....

If I could pick any dad, I’d surely pick YOU!

I love you. Happy Father’s Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey lady!!!
    so i JUST found your comment on my blog! i have no clue what i'm doing in the blog world!! didn't know that people could leave comments or where they would leave them!! just happened to be editing a post and found your comment! ha! i'm so sorry i just now found it and responded! please forgive me! i love reading your blog! Evie is soooo entertaining! girl, i need your tips about motherhood! anything you can think of! i have 4 weeks to go and i am super duper excited! i have no clue what to expect or what i'm doing! i just know i'm excited!!!! i can't wait to meet him and hold him and give him kisses! oh and see what he looks like! eeee! send me an email if you have time and give me any advice you can think of! brett.asher@yahoo.com hope y'all had a good weekend and father's day! b:)

    ReplyDelete