Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More that than this

I’m in a blogging slump. It isn’t due to lack of goings on. It isn’t lack of activity at all..hello there’s a two year old involve if nothing else. I’ll be happy to show you the 120 pictures I took on Easter… but that feels like 20 years ago.

Since I last posted, I think Evie is almost 12. She’s quickly (wildly, out of control, mind you) approaching two and a half. REALLY? I couldn’t handle her turning two...much less three. Didn’t I just come off of maternity leave….Oh no, I’m wrong. I just LOOK like I just had a baby. That’s all.So, May started off with a bang. It’s the month of birthdays for the family- one of us turned 34, another one will be 61 and another 80 and so on and so forth. We celebrated the women in our lives and a 60th wedding anniversary (60!). Claysus finally cut his hair. That deserves stand alone credit and I’ll gladly give it! I’m sure our 80 year old grandparents can breathe a little easier now, as can our 61 year old father. “Long hair is a sign of the devil…” KIDDING KIDDING KIDDING, mom. It was a little unruly, I’ll give you that. It’s been fun….surreal…and a blessing!

Short.Simple.THRILLING (I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment