When quitting time rolls around we head south--QUICKLY. I work in a lovely corporate environment that would prefer me to be in a suit every day. BUT..my name is not Ann Taylor and sometimes we slide. Anyway, I do NOTHING before changing clothes…. While Gus Black stands there with his legs crossed. Do you wear heels for 10 hours a day? If so, you know what I mean.
ANYWAY, I ran into my closet to change and came around the corner to this….

1. That elephant stays UPSTAIRS in EB’s room. 2. It’s bigger than her. As in, “sometimes she rides it” kind of bigger. 3. It SOMEHOW got downstairs…..4. …Got downstairs ON MY BED that I even have to work to climb into.
The answer?
“I gwabbed dat elephlant by his tail and puuuuuulled him up onto da bed!”
Well, of course! I may adopt that mode of thinking on a daily basis.
(I’m ignoring the ‘elephant’ on this blog that I haven’t updated in like 100 days. It’s all good. We’re all good. The fall is busy)



No comments:
Post a Comment