I go to Bible study on Wednesday evenings….and the other two humans in my house go on a date. Jason started that when I started my class and it has been AWESOME. EB looks SO forward to that uninterrupted time with him.
I’ve begged people around me to tune in and they are fans. It’s the waterhole talk the next day (if not during the show via text). However, hear me on this, do NOT tune in tonight and expect to fall in love. YOU MUST START FROM THE BEGINNING. I can pretty much assure you that you will NOT be disappointed. It’s incredibly well done. If I’m being honest with you, and I am, the people, the houses, their clothes and the setting are all eye candy…. and are a close second to the twists and turns thrown at you in one little chocked full hour.
IT’S AWESOME! 9 p.m….be there! For the record, I wear heels AND a cocktail dress on the sand too.



We love Revenge too! Hope y'all have a relaxing weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm addicted to Revenge!
ReplyDelete