So, friends, when I get hooked on something, unfortunately, I.AM.DOUBLE.HOOKED. I resisted the ol' pin-interest (I-for real- thought that's what it was called until a friend said it correctly and I stared at her. Thank goodness I'm surround by smarter people every day of my life) for QUITE some time. Like I need ONE more thing to distract me. I gave in... hard.
I've done two things already in the two days I've been a member. Unfortunately, again, I can't color inside the lines, much less paint, sew or do anything else that is REMOTELY creative. So, sites like this are created to help the creatively handicapped like Yours Truly. If it requires hot glue or something I already have, I'm SOLD. So....so far... I've had a camera and..well.. so far that's all I've needed.

I saw this picture of this little girl and I quote, "Hang camera around your neck+ auto timer and spin." We rushed home, ran straight to the back yard and there we spun and spun. I in a suit and EB in crazy school hair. I'm slow, so it took us about six times to get it KINDA right. Then, someone mentioned chicken pot pie and I was a step closer to losing my lunch on my black suit. BUT.... I think it was fun and worth it. I'll try again when it isn't dark-thirty outside. Also, EB thought I was the bestest, most fun mom ever for spinning and spinning and spinning her. Double plus! When daddy is out of town, we live on the WILD side.



It turned out SO good! I see the Christmas tree shirt in your future. And no chicken pot pie.
ReplyDelete