Monday, December 5, 2011

We're ready!

Santa’d up. A year makes a huge difference. Last year, we ALL got to sit on Santa’s lap and tell him what we wanted. This year, EB marched up there, verified that he WOULD indeed be paying a visit to her house and checked off her list right then and there.

Decorated. We have too much “Christmas” in our house [BLASTED PINTEREST!!]… but it’s comforting, isn’t it? I threatened to take half of it down in a text conversation with Jason because I can’t function in there under those conditions, but…. Better to have the halls decked with boughs of holly, I suppose. My Pandora app is hands down my most favorite app on my phone. Currently, I have about six Christmas song channels ready to go at a moment’s notice. On the Country Christmas station I heard a wonderful twangy version of something from Mr. George Strait himself. He mentioned, “humbly kneeling by the manger.” I like that… A LOT. It is now the image on the forefront of my mind this month.


Yeah yeah yeah... I loved this font on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment