Our first date left a little something to be desired. It probably all started with the black jersey in direct sunlight. That isn’t conducive for the little Mia Hamm’s of the world.
| Please note: She's sitting in the ONLY shade within miles. |
I just knew that my big precious would own you. I just knew
that you would be the best thing she’s ever done. I just KNEW that with her
coordination she would “rock it,” to use an exact quote from said almost five
year old. Instead, you deceived her. You
rolled way. Refused to go home to your goal. Found favor with better other
kids.
Bottom line: You won. It was bad. Very bad. I hope she
rallies before next Sunday at 1 p.m. Which, quite frankly, is another area
where you went wrong.
| At least little precious was happy |
BUT… At least we looked cute for you. We sure did look the part.
Competitive mommy dearest




No comments:
Post a Comment