A little background, if you will… Back in my Tuscaloosa days I had the honor of working with a group of 10th grade girls (is that right? wow). We had so much fun. I probably had more fun than them because they did have to deal with me on a regular basis. Anyway, time went on, they went to 11th grade and then became seniors, I graduated, moved home and we kept in touch through the years. Well, they are FAR better at this game than I am and they go above and beyond to always come to Birmingham and visit us, and now to visit EB. They are AWESOME! I’m so proud of them and who they have become. They are now college graduates and have made their way in this crazy world to adulthood. They have moved away from home to other states to do AMAZING things, had incredibly careers in athletics during college, became teachers, soon-to-be lawyers…JUST AMAZING! I’m so privileged that they have been in my life for almost 7 years, is that right, y’all? WOW! I love them and celebrate this season of life with them! Now if they'll all just move to Birmingham!!

"Graham," Liz, Callie and "Karlotta"
(aren’t y’all glad I don’t have a scanner to scan in pics over the years?! ha ha)

WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!



What a small world.. I know Callie Pike too!!
ReplyDelete