Monday, November 23, 2009

It’s starting to look…

A lot like Christmas!! With a Christmas party at my house looming, it was in our best interest to start slowly pulling out the boxes. My curious crawler had NOTHING to do with getting things out early so she could get accustomed to the Christmas festival spread here, there and everywhere.
We’ll have some ‘splaining to do with this one…… It isn’t all about Santa, EB, but he does come down the chimney. It's a little early for that just yet...
These were a hand-me-down (I LOVE these types of hand-me-downs) that we’ve added to every year. I figured I’d display them this year…do you KNOW how long it took me to get this set up? I’ll refrain from disclosing that info. I really should go to “Domestication class 101.” I’m not even showing the big pic for fear I did it wrong and will get talked about- that’s how bad I am.

Maybe it's a tad too early for a Christmas post?!?! I have a feeling it will FLY by! I know some of YOU are laughing because this is so typical of me. Until next time...we'll keep perfecting our bruises walking! Geez!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post.. Is it sad that I have to DRAW out where the decorations go??? Brian and I have to put the tree up while the boys are sleeping Thanksgiving night.. and if we don't, it is TROUBLE for us!

    Each Christmas gets better and better with the little ones! Enjoy every minute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAAA HAAA! That made me laugh so hard!!

    ReplyDelete