Why are you telling me all of this? Oh, and PS, I have a nice (it was a gift) jogging stroller that glides on air. Sadly, it has been jogging about 4 times. Back to the subject at hand, if I’m being honest, I need to lose about five more pounds. Santa brought me new running shoes because the old ones were SURELY at fault for my last failed efforts at jogging. So, all that to say…my personal resolution is to
Currently it’s 25 degrees in Birmingham [like..MID DAY] and not supposed to get out of the 30’s all week. The only time I enjoy degrees of this nature is when I’m skiing down a mountain. I did go digging in my ski bag the other night for my undershirts and what not, but running in ski pants wasn’t exactly what I had in mind and that’s what I’d need for these kinds of temps.

Welp…that’s my personal, rather selfish, resolution. We have a few more, but they aren’t as fun (running used to be fun for me) or blog-worthy. So, here’s to a “5K by May” (really more like February)….let the good times begin.
As for EB- She rocked it out on NYE with her sparkling crown. She is also working a new attitude in 2010. It is HIGHLY likely to get her in some T.R.O.U.B.L.E.





Ha! Maybe Santa is trying to tell something to all recent mothers- I got new running shoes from him also...and new running shorts but I'm not thinking those will do me any good in these temps! I love seeing pictures of Evie and keeping up with you through your blog!
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE Auntie M misses you guys soooo much!!! Griffin and I are coming in for Step Sing...maybe a weekend before that too :) Agh, I miss yall. I LOVE the pics...keep the hilarious blogs updated!!! LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete-Maddi