Here's proof. EB enjoying no telling what....

The garage door opens......

Get excited.......

DAAAAA!!!!

Reunited after many long, tortuous hours. I'm just left to stand in the corner with a camera. Ha ha.
On another note, "Daa" is the keeper of all things neat. You know, like the iphone, fancy remotes, computer, tools, etc. He also has belts and ties. Who knew?! 
Do your spouse's ties look like this? I would be mortified to show you my side versus his side. Be assured that his EnTiRe closet is this tidy, flawless and organized. Then....well.... There's my side. One word: TORNADO!

Do your spouse's ties look like this? I would be mortified to show you my side versus his side. Be assured that his EnTiRe closet is this tidy, flawless and organized. Then....well.... There's my side. One word: TORNADO!
Anyway, she can now reach the beloved, organized-to-perfection tie rack and its ties of many colors. 
The old Jason would have cringed and shouted out in a pain-like state. Somehow the Daddy-Daughter duo can overlook such behaviors and it's all cute and wonderful.
So, it's "Wuv...True Wuv" in the words of The Princess Bride. And, well, can't blame them one small bit. They warm my heart. It's only just beginning.....

The old Jason would have cringed and shouted out in a pain-like state. Somehow the Daddy-Daughter duo can overlook such behaviors and it's all cute and wonderful.

So, it's "Wuv...True Wuv" in the words of The Princess Bride. And, well, can't blame them one small bit. They warm my heart. It's only just beginning.....


well how can you resist that adorableness. and the Da! would steal anybody's heart!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH I miss y'all sooo much!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGet her to say: credit card
:)
I love it!!!!!!!!!! And hey that dress is pretty adorable on her!!! anna maria
ReplyDelete