Thursday, January 21, 2010

Temptation

Is rude and hateful! All this sweet child wants to do is walk in the road. That’s all. Just a little jaywalking, if you will. I can’t allow it. Just can’t. So, I explain to her that she will NOT walk in the street. I turn around to see this. If that foot isn’t right on the line….. that sweet, precious child would never challenge me, SURELY?! The upside, she didn’t walk in the street, just sat on the line.

Then, there is the form of temptation when your husband decides he wants some sweets. He wants brownies, “Doesn’t that sound good, HB?” YES! BUT NOT A SUPER SIZED PACK FROM COSTCO! I now have the ability to make not one, but SIX four (two mysteriously already made themselves) batches of brownies for y’all! Just come on over! I mean, how many eggs does it to take to make six batches?

I know what you're thinking, "Diet Coke and now brownie mix?" That isn't 100% the truth.


It's ok, EB, those thighs are delicious...keep on cleaning off that spatula, girl!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures! We have the same brownies right now from my birthday. We did not get the big box though! LOL :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the ones with icing? THey are oh so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She needs to go play with Mrs. Marty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the challenge. Yeah, Kai never challenges anything we tell him either. =)

    Precious pics of her licking the spatula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those brownies look delish. and what cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evie is SO cute, and I love that she loves CHOCOLATE!!! YUM!!! She does have some attitude, stickin' that foot out as far as she can before she gets in trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete