I also think I’m as sly as a fox.
My mom, is just so darn fast-but I still do things that leave her aghast.
Like, the other day I pooped right in the tub,nothing like a second rub-a-dub-dub.
I’m still signing, but like to throw out words too.Every night I work on yellow, red, green and blue.
I now have two more molars that sure were hell.
Needless to say, we invested in nighttime orajel.
At 15 months, I can be sweet or rude,it just depends on my developing little ‘tude.
Books are the best IF you let ME turn the page.If not, I’ll lose interest or throw a tantrum full of rage.
I recently became aware of mom’s necklaces and my bows,Just wait ‘til this summer when she can paint my toes!

It’s impossible to be lady-like and still while minding my P’s and Q’s-This world is fascinating and I’ve got NO time to lose.


EB has a 15 month appointment today. Considering I weighed her last week and she was right on the brink of 30lbs, today should be interesting......



very cute post. I like the little rhymes.
ReplyDeleteYou are the sweetest mommy. I love the poem and all the pics that follow along!
ReplyDelete