My girl started a new school year today....
Today was an adjustment- for mom more than child. I may or may not have shed a small bucket of tears this morning as we took a sharp right instead of our typical sharp left. I may or may not have purposefully dressed her in that monogrammed outfit so they would know her name and not get her confused.
We got to see one of our most favorite people as we signed in, a small glimmer of hope that the world had not ended, but opened a new chapter instead. We'll I'll be strong.
Happy first day of school, girlie! I'm sure I'll look back at these pictures in what will seem like a few short days before you start your next year and be totally shocked!







She is eight feet tall. I cannot get over that picture of her by the cabinets. Jeez! Hope her first day was fab!
ReplyDelete