Your toddler can probably hop off the bottom step of a staircase by throwing one foot forward and letting the other follow. But true jumping, where both feet leave the ground at the same time and then land squarely, is a skill that requires excellent balance and may take a few more months to master. You can help her practice two-footed jumping by putting some pillows on the floor and letting her leap onto them from something low, like a child-size footstool.
Ironically, I leave you with what I was going to originally blog about today…. **********************************************
Remember the story of the five little monkeys?
They bumped their heads when they fell from their bunkies!?!
Well, this little monkey of mine had her own thrill..
She jumped on her cot, fell and hit the window sill.
Remember the story of the five little monkeys?
They bumped their heads when they fell from their bunkies!?!
Well, this little monkey of mine had her own thrill..
She jumped on her cot, fell and hit the window sill.
A trip to the ER, a glued lip and a sore head,The doctor said, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"
Thank you, Baby Center for the “warning.” I would have appreciated a more timely e-mail warning say…..ohh…… YESTERDAY!



HILARIOUS. I can't believe you got that email this morning. So glad little EB is ok! Wish you could have gone to Seattle Grace for her repairs.
ReplyDeleteWe will have to get her a backpack and come hiking with Curbie and I. I think it will be safer.
ReplyDelete