I really miss EB when the attachment has been cut from my hip, but it was so nice to sleep in. Our schedules have been INSANE since September, so we got to sleep, take life at a different pace for less than 48 hours and how sweet it was to do so!
I also deducted that I could be Cajun. I love a lot of the same things as those Cajun folk:Like...COLOR!
SAINTS! I think I sang the loudest at the piano bar when they sang "When the Saints come marching in."
Balconies!
Jambalaya. I ordered it for EVERY meal.

DOORS!



This door has a round opening just big enough for my face to see who's there and say, "Go away!"

Ok, so maybe not this. No matter how many years of
"experience." It was just a pretty COLORful sign.
"experience." It was just a pretty COLORful sign.

He liked me too. He tried to smile despite his blinders.
We meant to buy this for Evie because it perfectly describes her.

And…. Remember, we were really there for a wedding…..


Is this not fabulous? Oh my!

We were excited to see each other.

We may or may not have totally stolen her from her guests. We love this gal dearly. She is a huge part of our lives. What an honor to share this special day with her.

This puts "something blue" on a WHOLE new level.

Bliss! I love them and we could NOT be happier for these newlyweds.

See! Proof that I was in NOLA. (I pretty much saw this and stopped traffic...all for the sake of the blog)

AND..... This one...didn't miss a beat. I think she wishes I would leave her every weekend. She came home FULL of personality.



Looks like so much fun! I love the ketchup t-shirt! I need one. I love the cake too!
ReplyDeletebahahahahahhaahahahhaaa!!!!!! That is hysterical!! I could totally hear to writing that! That is aweosme! I'm sooo glad that yall had a great time. We wanted it to be a reason for everyone to "Get away". :) I am SOOO GLAD that I saw yall first!!!! That made it even more special! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you made it to the Gumbo Shop! I want that ketchup shirt too for MSD! And I need to hear more piano bar stories. You've been holding out on me.
ReplyDeletehey!!! your mom saw mark yesterday at work! funny! i think he was holding the door open for her and she looked up and said are you brett's husband! ha! hope you had a good thanksgiving! b:)
ReplyDelete