Last year our elf appeared on our doorstep after Christmas. She got there by the help of our dear neighbors. Do not misunderstand, for that I’m grateful, it’s just the phenomenon as a whole that baffles me. Since she arrived post-Christmas, I tucked her away (both mentally and physically). She jumped out at me this year as I unpacked a box. Thusly, the conversation began with
SIGH.
Lucy is still an elf in training, or so I tell myself. She is simply around to watch and listen and report Evie’s behavior to Santa. She appears in the darndest places and watches Evie from her perch…whatever and wherever that perch may be. With that said, Lucy has been working overtime this year….just in time for the “terrific” twos. These speak quite plainly for themselves, but I'm sure my opinion will be thrown in...
Evie feeds Gus as her "chore." Woocy is a friendly reminder that GB's belly is likely as empty as his bowl.


Stage fright? It's ok, Woocy doesn't care about adults tee teeing, just EB.

I'm not one of my favorite things, but I liked this picture of us.

There ya have it. Our little Christmas elf who has had to work EXTRA hard this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment