To be QUITE honest, blog readers, I’m thankful EB has such a cute belly and squeezable thighs (still! Thank goodness) because she’s about the only Black that I want to see in an itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini at this point in the year. So, while I won’t allow myself to peruse the bathing suit section just yet, I had NO problem plucking one right off their sale page for $12. She is one step closer to a beach chair, umbrella…and a frosty [V8 Splash] toddler toddy wouldn't you say?!
Friday, January 14, 2011
Calendar girl
My car said 22 degrees this morning. I’m gonna branch out and say I trust what she tells me. With that being said, you can imagine my shock when I had an email from Zulily (PSA: You should REALLY check it out if you have wee ones. They have AWESOME sales. Santa found it to be QUITE resourceful) at the crack of dawn with bathing suits on sale. GASP! I have on like three layers as my whole body is contorted over my heater…how can I look at bathing suits?
To be QUITE honest, blog readers, I’m thankful EB has such a cute belly and squeezable thighs (still! Thank goodness) because she’s about the only Black that I want to see in an itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini at this point in the year. So, while I won’t allow myself to peruse the bathing suit section just yet, I had NO problem plucking one right off their sale page for $12. She is one step closer to a beach chair, umbrella…and a frosty [V8 Splash] toddler toddy wouldn't you say?!
To be QUITE honest, blog readers, I’m thankful EB has such a cute belly and squeezable thighs (still! Thank goodness) because she’s about the only Black that I want to see in an itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini at this point in the year. So, while I won’t allow myself to peruse the bathing suit section just yet, I had NO problem plucking one right off their sale page for $12. She is one step closer to a beach chair, umbrella…and a frosty [V8 Splash] toddler toddy wouldn't you say?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ok, so I have never heard of zulily...just went to the website and it says that you can get $15 when I make an order if you invite me...does that make sense? Send me an invite if you have time...if it's not too much work. EB does have the cutest little belly!
ReplyDeleteIs it the girraffe one?! Please say yes!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that sweet belly! And of course the bow and tutu! I showed Matt this picture and said that this is what makes me want little girls too one day :)
ReplyDelete