To be brief, I’ll tell you this: 1. We had the best day, despite changing some traditions. 2. Evie was a BLAST. 3. We had a “white” Christmas. 4. We got to spend LOTS of time together over some MUCH needed vacation days.
For time sake, here ya go....a recap in pictures. In NO particular order:



Millie made the situation better....Nothing a few beads and.....
..an Artic Cat can't fix. If only I (and my garage)was kidding.
That's my girl! I love a rule follower. Get that helmet, girl.

Lock up your sons, it may be a LONG summer.

"Did you tell my mom about these...."

Getting ready for those visions of sugar plums to dance in her head....

Claysus the Elf came to help out Jolly ol' Saint Nick... I thought stuff was pre-tested in Santa's workshop ahead of time?
Allow me to interrupt this post….. This was a GREAT investment, moms out there. Evie LOVES this contraption (as do my GROWN neighbors and brother, but that’s another story). Hey, don’t EVEN worry about not having space for it because it’s running RIGHT through the middle of my living room. We won't be making the cover of Pottery Barn any time in 2011.

A southern girl has to love her elephants! ROLL TIDE!


Merry Christmas from the Blacks! Hope your CHRISTmas season was full of all things precious and dear in your life!



Grayson got that bouncy house for his birthday. which took up residence in our bedroom for the last month. why do they love the big toys?!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE EB's "jammers". GREAT tradition and those look so precious!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I want to come over and play with her toys!
ReplyDelete