Friday evening during an INTENSE session of “Mr. Potato Head” playing, we had the following discussion:
ME: You just gave him two noses, silly.
EB: I did not. That’s not two noses.
ME: Oh, if it isn’t two noses, what is that?
(I promise you on my whole wide life the next line is what my ears heard and I’m REAL sure is what fell from the lips of a babe)
EB: That’s a bra…..
I have NO idea…. I gasped for air from laughing so hard and immediately snapped a photo and sent it to her daddy, who was working, with a short and simple explanation, “She says this is a bra….”
Photo evidence:

OR..... maybe that was just a sign of how she felt and what our weekend would become as we all fell victim to her crud. And, honestly, I kinda feel like this is a self portrait today..."bra" and all.



How funny!
ReplyDeleteHolly! that is hilarious! I love it! :)
ReplyDelete