Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feeling fancy

I had enough of the long stringy hair. I chopped it all off. I gasped, but it's nothing that a bow can't fix.She told her friends at school that she got "new hair."






With her new hair, must have come a new 'tude free of charge.


Also, a position as the newest SU cheerleader.

As well as the nerve to dance with her "family," as she calls them, in front of heaven only knows how many people.


At the end of the day, she still loves me for chopping off her "two pony tails."


3 comments:

  1. Her cut is so very cute and you are a beautiful brunette!! I think she's looking more like her mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot stop laughing at those poses! Do we need to rechristen Diva Drive and move her in? HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her cut! I wish I could look that good with short hair! She is adorable and so are you mommy!

    ReplyDelete