
As mentioned, EB is a DIEHARD daddy fan. She’s ALL about being a mommy’s girl until she sees him rounding the corner in our neighborhood and it’s OVER. To say he’s wrapped or she’s wrapped would be an understatement.
She just knows that he’s wonderful-not perfect-and he’s very much the glue in our little family (or truth be told that he’s fun, will watch Tinkerbell for hours and will always give in to toddler pressure).
I’ve also mentioned before that Jason keeps us afloat on a daily basis-mentally, physically, financially, spiritually, etc.
He can put out a fire as quickly as it started (while only occasionally starting one. Ha), calm the storms, be a voice of reason…did I mention make you batty? Kidding.
Jason is serious pretty much all the time…and I’m not. Occasionally, he’ll find his humor and is quite funny, so it’s a treat when that comes to the surface. He does 101 jobs every day, all day and I’m not sure his mind ever stops. Again, keeping everyone afloat is hard work. AND…well…he tends to be everyone’s favorite. I’m proud to stand by his side and am so thankful to have him as a first mate (I guess I'm feeling nautical today. Too bad I'm not out on the lake). 
We love you, JB! Thank you for all that you do for us on an hourly basis... because we can be that demanding (I love how I act like he'll read this).



Maybe he'll read it if you tweet the link? I cannot believe how big EB is! Love the pics with the red ball!
ReplyDelete