I work in PR, but I don’t do a lot of writing because, quite frankly, I HATE to write. One of the jobs our writers have in PR is to interview folks for stories. That makes me panic… I can talk to a wall, but the thought of interviewing someone makes me sweat. So, I asked myself, how hard could it REALLY be to interview a two year old? Well, I froze and I couldn’t think of any good questions, so we ended up with cookie cutter two year old questions:
Favorite food: Spa-ghetti.
Favorite color: Red
Favorite thing to do at school: Play with my fw-iends (this doesn’t explain why she slapped a friend earlier this week at school).
Are you a mommy’s girl or a daddy’s girl: DADDY’S GURL (said emphatically).
How old are you? Umm..I two (while holding up two little chubby baby fingers that I could eat).
Who is your favorite friend at school: Wes-e-ley (more like partners in crime).
What is your favorite movie: Deres Gerrrrg (Curious George)
Favorite team: (knowing FULL well she would say BAMA) Baseball (errkay).
What do you want to be when you grow up: 5!!
What does Tinkerbell do: Flap Flaps
Favorite place to go in the car: BEEESCH (beach).
Favorite outfit: Fish shirt (yes, we know. You ask to wear it EVERY DAY).
Who do you love the MOST: mommydaddygus (just like that)
What is your favorite thing to do at Millie and Papa Ron’s house: Play in the pond
Favorite animal: A BIG ELEPHANT
Favorite song: (if I’m lying, I’m dying) ZACH BROWN BAND (because I’m just SLIGHTLY embarrassed that my two year old is a HUGE fan and knows LOTS of words to most of his songs ((she comes by it honestly, I must say)) I asked again later and got Wheels on the Bus).


Your pics have gotten so good!
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable pictures! I love them!
ReplyDelete