Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Miss Manners

Such a lady this little gal is becoming….. We try REALLY hard to stay on our P’s and Q’s and stress the importance of good manners.Not really sure when “m’am” and “sir” flew out the window, but at Casa de Black….they are demanded. She’s so dainty and feminine. Full of sugar and spice and EVERYTHING nice. We’re just SO proud of who she is becoming.


Disclaimer: Of course I'm being sarcastic, but we are so proud of her. She is growing so much and is turning into such a little girl. I knew this day was fast approaching...but wow. There are moments when the sugar has dissolved and I'm left with a spicey little monster, but it's usually short-lived. Evie is SUCH a pleaser, most of the time, and it warms my sensitive little heart to see her care so much about the people around her. Next week she moves into a new school year.... I'll try REALLY hard not to cry. Really hard.

1 comment: