All three humans are finishing their [proper dosage] antibiotics and are alive and well again. Its feels good to breathe, taste, move around and be normal.
Monday, February 6, 2012
February is here. This week, Lord willing, will be my first solid week at work in like two weeks because of the germ monkey that resides under my roof. We have been dead dog sick, with the tiniest one leading the way.
We spent most of last week curled up on the sofa. In case you’re wondering, we now recite Lion King and Tangled back and forth to each other. Note to self: Put that little mind to better use, but…when you’re sick, you’re sick.
EB spent several days with a secondary infection and topped it all off with a 104.3 fever. It was scary. I’d like to think that I’m usually the calm, less dramatic of the two parental figures, but Jason was out of town and I called him in tears. It’s scary when they feel that bad, isn’t it. I’ve failed to document that both of her tubes fell out right around when she turned three. We are also back to ear infections. Sigh.
You know what’s even worse… I’ve shared with you my horrid math skills, correct? Jason got back into town and was giving EB her meds one evening. I gasped and said, “NO! That is WAY too much.” No…no…he was indeed correct. For the four days he was gone, she was getting half of the dosage she needed. This, my friends, is why I work in PR and not at your local pharmacy. I’d have you all dead or high as a kite! Really, I guess that would be my reading skills, not math, but whatever!
All three humans are finishing their [proper dosage] antibiotics and are alive and well again. Its feels good to breathe, taste, move around and be normal.
Happy February, I guess!
All three humans are finishing their [proper dosage] antibiotics and are alive and well again. Its feels good to breathe, taste, move around and be normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I absolutely cannot believe how big Evie is!!!!! Seriously, this is crazy! I hope that yall are doing well!!!! Miss you guys like crazy.....
ReplyDelete-Maddi (you may have forgotten me...you know the crazy college student that probably spent more hours getting counseled by you guys than anything else....haha)