skip to main |
skip to sidebar
While we’re divulging information…
Back in January, I had a sneaking suspicion. I do what you do when you have such…and voila..CONFIRMATION.
I rallied my little troop and right as JB walked in the door, I texted him the following picture that read, “You’re in trouble now.”
We are excited. Most importantly, we feel very blessed to be given another little life in our family. EB thinks she is excited…time will tell in September.
This weekend I’ll roll into the second trimester and I welcome it with VERY open arms. I cannot complain and have really felt great, but not as great as I did with EB. It’s all good. I’ll take it, for the reward is quite great, amen?!
Now, you are OFFICIALLY up to speed on House of Blacks. You’re welcome.
FINALLY. Now let's work on the 'house' part and you will be SET to go for September...and you can start painting that pink nursery. HA!
ReplyDeleteAmen!!! And congrats!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! How fun. Another summer misery buddy for me. =) #2 has been rougher for me too and I hate to say...the start of the 2nd trimester came and went and I have not really felt any different. So excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations holly!! september babies are the BEST!! makes for a super super hot summer but worth it to love on that baby in the fall!! thrilled for all of you!
ReplyDeleteYaY! Congrats holly! i had a feeling you would make that announcement soon!!! cheers to the second trimester...it'll bring much better days! ;)
ReplyDeleteYay yay yay!! SO excited for you and your family!! Hope you have been feeling okay!
ReplyDeleteYea!! So much fun! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBig congrats!! :o)
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congrats!
ReplyDelete