Monday, March 5, 2012

If a squash can make you laugh

Hey faithful readers- party of 2 or 3. I’m sorry for my distance. We’ll catch up one of these days.

Last night the Veggies Tales were in Birmingham. We hit them up and spent our entire (literally) evening with them. EB thought she had died and gone to heaven, I was heavily sedated on sinus medicine and JB just took it all in---and, it was a lot to take in. Since this was EB’s first real concert and we wanted her to soak it all (or because we had a weak moment and it was late at night when I purchased the tickets), we opted for the VIP tickets with a meet and greet. Ever met a 7ft tall cucumber? Neither had we. It was all well and good, but we had to wait a LONG time (for the 'not real' stage veggies) and I was ill-equipped with snacks and we were HUNGRY (not a good spot to be in if you’re a veggie. I started having horrible mental images).It was a good time. We thoroughly enjoyed that moment with EB and I might have enjoyed singing along with the songs that I knew. AND…she needed that moment with the Veggies after cold staring JB earlier in the weekend and telling him in response to a comment he made, “Well, that’s the stupidest thing I’ve EVER heard.” Thanks Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment