Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April

…spring weather…Easter…a new house…a new home…almost halfway through another pregnancy. WOW. Time is slipping quickly.

I think I said at least three times this past weekend, “Can you EVEN believe it’s Easter? If I would have told you by April you would have sold, purchased, moved and done it all before Easter, what would you have said?” This was a constant conversation in our house and in my head this past weekend. UNREAL.

We’ll get to the house stuff later, but it was Easter this weekend (in case you missed that memo). It is the most emotional holiday for me, I do believe. I come face to face with what my faith really means and have to ask myself some hard questions that are often faced with some not so pretty answers, but it’s good….very very good. We have SO much to celebrate, don’t we, every single waking breath of every single day?!

Here’s a few pics from our weekend.


(the only way this cheater would stop cheating...Looking straight into Millie's eyes)



Finally, tomorrow is a big day for Baby Black.... I hope "it" performs and I can report back with fun news. EB will be excited to share her news with you.

1 comment: