I’m so far behind, but I’m back…. I’M BACK IN ACTION.
So, where does one begin? At the beginning? In the middle?
At the present? Sigh. While I try and decide, let me just post…. How about
chair pics? Stats? Let’s do that!
We just celebrated a two month birthday last week. This boy…
there are no words for his preciousness. He is THE spitting image of his sister
and daddy. I promise I played a part…evidently, just the hard part. All I can
say for this boy is that he has my dimple, but he’s double “dimped,” so he has
JB’s dimple too. Which may sound like it negates my dimple, but his double
dimped self will melt the coldest of hearts, I tell ya.
1 month chair picture
At one month, this little nugget weighed about 9-ish lbs. (I’m
guessing because he was in between visits and I don’t have an accurate count)
He was just starting to smile, and unbeknownst to me, was mere days from
sleeping through the night. He’s so itty bitty compared to his sister at this
point, but no complaining. He’ll beef up soon enough. Have I mentioned how
sweet he is? His little disposition is just…well… deliciously sweet.
2 month chair picture
At two months, JBB weighed 10 lbs and 12 oz. He’s in like
the 12th percentile, but in the 70’s for length. He’s so happy all
the time. After his two month shots, (consider yourselves warned, new moms… it’s
like 5-6 shots depending on your practice) he cried for less than a second and
just smiled and smiled. Of course, I wanted to cry, but he was so brave while
those teeny legs got stabbed over and over. Just for memory sake, EB got her
flu shot while we were there. She called her daddy up so fast to inform him, “My
shot was much more hurter than JBB’s.” So… if you’re taking note, one little
flu shot is MUCH more “hurter” than five stabs to the thigh…just FYI. However,
doughnuts take the “hurter” away. Miraculously.
To help “relieve” the 913 photos on my Iphone, here’s a
phone dump too:
Well, that’s a start. I’ll be back.











No comments:
Post a Comment