Monday, November 12, 2012

Skele-bee



We’re still a bit young for Halloween at our house. The excitement for the day is often more fun than the actual “doing.” 
EB, be it a long day at school or just too young, was a little lost on the notion of knocking on doors, saying “Trick or Treat” and then running to the next house. Have I ever mentioned that she doesn’t eat sweets? So, why would she ask for something she doesn’t even like? Do you catch my drift? She will gag herself if chocolate so much as touches her lips. I mean, who is she? She is NOT my child. I’d eat chocolate breakfast, lunch and dinner if I wasn’t almost 31 and there wasn’t a magnetic force field between my gut and thighs with chocolate. Oh wait… I do eat it WITH most of my meals. Perhaps there lies the problem. 

I digress…. So, this “holiday” is a little weird to her. Last year she was in the middle of an asthma attack when we forced her out to knock on doors (we’re kind). This year was going to be our year….FAIL. We lasted 30 min.

Nonetheless, I had an ornery bumble bee and a wee little skeleton on my hands. Approprite? I think so considering the sass of EB and the tee-tininess of JBB. It worked.


So, here’s to Halloween 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment