Well.... Hello?
My name is Holly?
Where do I begin?
I'm
sorry?
I do not deserve to have a blog.
I have one faithful reader left and
that is all. I'll try really hard to do better. I need to do better because I
have a sweet little happy happy, fat baby boy who deserves some face time on
the blog. Then, there's this young lady who has turned 4 and has grown up before
our eyes in the last few months. So.... It is time.
Having two hasn't been nearly the adjustment I had
prepared myself for. Going back to work with some new tasks, plus two babes,
has been the hiccup. There just simply isn't time in the day. That sounds
dramatic, but it's the truth. But... It's all good. We're adjusting.
So, getting everything up to speed, I have a four year
old and an almost 5 month old. Yikes. One of them is tall and thin, while the
other is FAT and happy. Just perfect. One never cries. For real... never cries.
Yet, the other needs to go ahead and prepare an acceptance speech for an Academy
Award. One coo's and cracks himself up. The other? She is sasssssssy and cracks
US up and doesn't bat an eye.
There is rarely a dull moment.... And just
sometimes 8:30 p.m. is a welcomed hour when all is peaceful.
Way back when, Santa came to our house. This was THE year
JB had been waiting for since 2008. The anticipation. The excitement. The
sleepless hours waiting for Santa. This was the year. She woke us up at 2:30
a.m. to tell us Santa had indeed dropped off a few goodies to which we replied,
"If you don't get back in your bed, he'll come back and take those
toys.... And, while you're on your way, take your flashlight back upstairs with
you!" Santa had a long night. Bah Humbug!!
Everyone
is happy. Life is good and full.












Yea for an update!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the closeup of his sweet face! And a great family picture. You are not alone on the adjusting bit either. Whew!
ReplyDeleteI love the first family picture. Classic! Christmas card 2013? YES for an update!
ReplyDeleteYAY Holly! Glad you're back! I so enjoy "keeping up" with y'all through your precious blog! TWO beautiful children!!
ReplyDelete