Remember when I used to blog? Those were good times.
Things were documented. I have wonderful memories to go back to..... Poor JBB, in
the mind of this blog, is still a newborn. Well... He has grown...
We had a six month birthday, a double ear infection,
round two of meds for said infection, I was sicker than I've been since college
with a mystery virus, Easter happened,
we turned seven months, EB grew like 67 inches and a third round of meds for
said double ear infection, celebrated seven fast years with JB, had a little pink eye fun and that was our
month(s) in fast forward.
My porker is almost 22 lbs., has two teeth, is slowly crawling and is the sweetest thing I've ever seen, but only says
"dadadada." I'm not too bitter because if I leave his sight alllllll
hell breaks loose. It warms my heart in a twisted way.
She's so independent, a wonderful big sister and acts 13. I enrolled her
in her last year at "school" beginning in August. I cried. Buckets.
The very thought of her being old enough to leave the comforts of her daycare
and the teachers that have loved her makes me physically sick to my stomach (not to mention the two block drive down the street).
However, they have prepared her so so well and I look forward to watching her
move on- I think... Through teary eyes. I am THAT person. It's terrible. BUT...for now, we'll enjoy one more year and love EVERY moment before big school.



You make REALLY cute kids!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, an update, love it! Guess what? I started a blog! I wanted to text you to tell you, and beg you for an update on yours..but my phone completely died and I lost all my contacts! Love seeing EB and JBB, they are so precious!
ReplyDelete