EB had her 6 month (tear) appt yesterday and it’s pretty safe to say that we have us a HEALTHY baby girl. I think the doctor’s words were as she picked her up, “WHOA, Evie, you need to come with a warning sign that reads ‘objects are heavier than they appear.’” So, that about sums up her current stats:
Weight: 19.4 pounds
Height: 26 ¼ inches
I think it could go without being said that she is off the charts and busts through the glass ceiling for percentiles. Jason Black is so proud.
In the meantime, look who came with us and kept us HIGHLY entertained:
Weight: 19.4 pounds
Height: 26 ¼ inches
I think it could go without being said that she is off the charts and busts through the glass ceiling for percentiles. Jason Black is so proud.
In the meantime, look who came with us and kept us HIGHLY entertained:
Check out those back rolls! You make me proud, EB!
That laugh......

What a face!?! I don't think she knew shots were in her future.

No, I did change my hair color to orange. Interesting. I could bite EB's cheeks!



She is SO cute Holly. I think it is hard to judge what weights are "normal" just hearing a number, but it is always fun to me to compare other kids to what I know Kai weighs. He is 6 months older than Evie but only weighs about 2 lbs more. =) Would love to see you guys sometime!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. Glad her visit went well- you will have to email me info on what all happened so I know what to expect when we go in a few weeks. At least she wasn't rolling over trying to eat the paper like Sam was when we went last week for her cold!
ReplyDelete