
First things first, while I’m a bit delayed, we have best friends, neighbors and family who serve in the military and they deserve a huge thank you for the sacrifices they make that allow us the freedoms we have- like a fun filled Memorial Day with family and friends! They move to far away lands, deploy for extended periods of time and have to leave their families and do stuff daily to protect us that most of us can’t fathom. So, (I didn’t ask for permission to give their names) you know who you are and hopefully you know that we love you DEARLY and appreciate you more than words. We thank them, but we thank their spouses too. It’s a tough job (I know I know you don’t view it that way), but I admire you and thank you too! You know I HEART our military.
So, the river was good for EB. While we were there she mastered sitting up and sprouted a tooth. While I’m impressed, I was sad. Did you know that 6 months is a mere few days away?! SIGH!

Here’s a review in pictures (sit down with a snack)- you don’t want to read my writing anyway:

First boat ride for the babe. JB, I wish I knew what you were saying b/c I'm sure it was comical.

Yep, we even had blue skies.

Big Ron and EB checking it out.

Pappa Ron's magic touch.

Ahhhh, EARLY morning porch time with Grandy


GOOOD morning, EB!

And in typical river fashion, we had awesome food.

EB getting caught trying to sneak a lick of the awesome food....

..and JB caught not sharing the awesome food.

And after eating all that mess, everyone needs a nap.
I love for people to ask me who EB looks like. It is CLEAR as day.
Until next time... SEE YA!




I see a 12 pack of diet coke has been destroyed...looks like ya'll broke EB in right!
ReplyDeletethat last picture is too stinking cute!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my - so flippin cute. love her 'kini.
ReplyDelete