Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8 months and chair pics

You AGAIN?

I felt as though we had JUST battled (why is it ALWAYS such a battle?) chair pics and now it’s time to do them all over again. Sigh.

While none of these pictures are sweet and precious, it captures her PERFECTLY and the wanderer she is trying to become.

SHE.IS.THE.NOSIEST.BABY.I.HAVE.EVER.BEEN.AROUND!!!


*In the past month, she has put a new spin on her mobility. The child has no fear (hence, nose-diving off her chair last night during the dreaded chair pics session).
*She is napping-finally-like a champ
*She just started trying to pull up about two weeks ago.
*We are mere days away from crawling FORWARDS. We have backwards down.
*We occasionally will be brave and try big food. Is it weird that she loves guacamole? I think not.
*LOUD! Boy, the child is SO loud and when she starts talking, she doesn’t stop.
*As previously mentioned, she has a new move that we call “dancing.”

This has been SUCH a fun month. I just feel like the months are getting shorter and she’s getting bigger and bigger. Every time I blink it seems like it’s time for another update.


Evie 8 months old.

3 comments:

  1. With a name like Guada how could she not love guacamole?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! EB is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete