My little carnivore stole a sausage patty off of her friend’s plate (that may break the friendship right there, EB) and then proceeded to steal his snack later that day too. For lunch yesterday she had two helpings of lasagna!! I promise I feed her at home. We are off to a great start and I occasionally want to the hug the building when I see it because everyone there is wonderful- which helps to ease the mind when you have to leave your child in their care.
This child is tuckered out EVERY afternoon when I pick her up……

….yet not too tired for a spin around the 'hood.



I LOVE the bottom picture of her with her feet up- too cute! My mom ran into your mom yesterday and got updated. I can't believe I missed you at Camp Dawson- sad! But I am so glad I found you and can keep up now!!!
ReplyDelete