Monday, August 10, 2009

They call me “the wanderer”

That we do! This child is seconds away from being into EVERYTHING. She is ridiculously agile and can swing her legs, toes, arms, hands, etc around anything to get to her final destination- be it a plastic bag of diapers, an outlet or anything harmful to her health. WHY?! I cannot answer that. Heaven forbid we grab the pink fluffy elephant.

…… but she is so darn cute, I can’t really help but to eat her alive.

Last night I turned my back to simply grab a t-shirt to fold and when I turned around, her little fat fingers were IN.THE.OUTLET. I slightly panicked and my scream didn’t even deter her (yes, I have plugs and will be putting them downstairs TONIGHT). She will be a handful due to her curious and nosey nature. I was informed that she reminds folks in my family slightly of Clay. SO HELP ME! He was like four handfuls in his day.

She crawled two little steps (that’s a weird word to say for crawling) last night and face planted…… whew…..oh no… she then just pulled herself up on the ottoman to a full stand. This baby girl is growing before my eyes and I’m REALLY trying hard not to blink or she’ll be graduating.


We had a fun weekend at the beach while Evie stayed at home and played with her Grand Millie and Pappa Ron. Thank you for keeping her for us. We had such a fun weekend and I didn't pull my camera out once. That's unfortunate

1 comment: