Monday, August 17, 2009

We're happy....

….and we know it so we clap our hands. EB learned to clap this weekend out of the blue- as most things tend to happen, I suppose. She is so sweet and deliberate when she “claps.” Of course, I had my handy point and shoot camera nearby….

I’m REALLY not very savvy and filmed it sideways. SIGH! So, I had a friend flip it for me and she seems to be a tad distorted. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Holly! I just wanted to let you know I read all of your August posts and it reminded me of another little one! Caleb is into everything too--however, he just started crawling a little this past weekend. However, he still has been able to get from one side of a room to another! I can't tell you how many things I have retrieved out of his mouth. Anyway, I miss our walks in the neighborhood and being able to share baby stories. Take care! Joy

    ReplyDelete