Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We’re on the crawl…

The babe officially started crawling Monday night (she may have started this weekend, if so, my parents have their lips sealed). I think I’m excited becuase she’s funny to watch, but sad all at the same time. TIME IS FLYING- just in case I’ve never mentioned that before on here.

Sometimes she has to be motivated to crawl, be it a lotion bottle, keys, you know, typical “baby” toys. So, for all those who have asked to see footage, here ya go. Straight off my little camera, of course. HEAVEN FORBID I learn how to download the footage off of my real video camera.

All the while, she thinks this is HIGHLY hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. she already looks like a pro - maybe she was practicing on the down low

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job EB!! She's such a big girl! Gracie was looking at the pictures with me and kept saying "that's my favorite one" and then would say it about the next picture too =) Evie is a big hit over here!

    ReplyDelete