We bid farewell (not really..that sounds sad) to the Orientation Leaders over dinner.. and a few germs. Did you know that if someone at your table is exhibiting swine flu-like symptoms, you can just cover your face with a thin, double folded napkin? Jason is terrified of Swine 09 and is taking all necessary precautions (as he sits in a cesspool with EB at the doc AS.I.TYPE.) 

This has been a SUPER FUN group and I already miss them. They work so hard for a year gearing up for Orientation and various other duties that come along with being an Orientation Leader under the tutelage of Jason Black. They did outstanding work this summer and I’ll miss them being around TERRIBLY. Their parents (don’t I sound 56) should be so proud of them and the adults they have become. We love them and wish them a HAPPY FALL SEMESTER!!

On a different note, today is EB’s 9 month birthday. Where are her chair pics, you may be asking?! Well, she is QUITE puny (of course…she started day care. It only makes sense that we come down with SOMETHING), therefore not feeling too cheery for chair pics. Maybe soon. She also has some VERY important fall fashion trends she’d like to share when she’s back up to par. Stay tuned (bless your hearts).
We don't dance on tables at our house, but under them.



No comments:
Post a Comment