Friday, September 4, 2009

Where.Have.You.Been?

We've been waiting on y'all for DAYS!

JUST kidding. The Blacks have been tucked away with the babe for what feels like WAY too many days. She has been entirely too pitiful. Backing up. As I mentioned, JB fought through Swine 09 and took EB to the doc on Tuesday. As you may recall, she is a magnet for ear infections and something wasn't right. So, I thought we'd be ahead of the curve and get her ears checked. Low and behold-GASP- her ears were clear...... She just has a LOVELY case of HFMD, as they say. What the heck, you ask? Well, Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease of course. Sighhhhh. Basically, I work in PR and have no medical training or terminology mind you, for us, it meant that she would cry/SCREAM for a good 3 days straight, not eat or sleep, have ulcers in her mouth and down her throat, have little blisters/bumps on her face, wrists, legs and other places along with a LOVELY temperature. As a side dish, I have shingles. Don’t you wish you could live at my house right now? The poor child has been pitiful and while it broke my heart, we got LOTS of good cuddle time with the wanderer that didn’t feel like wandering. Since this all meant she was highly contagious she had to miss a week of school and I’m so sad. SHE IS MISSING “TEAM DAY” TODAY AND WE HEART OUR TEAM! I HAD HER OUTFIT ALL READY TO GO, DARN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment