and for all of you dead folks from holding your breathe, I have 9 month chair pics FINALLY. In case you’re new (I’m not arrogant enough to think you are or that many folks read this anyway), I started monthly chair pics with EB after reading this girl’s blog who has now gone private or I would post a link. No, of course I didn’t know her. Anyway, she took them monthly of her little girl and I thought it was a grand idea. While it proves to be a war EVERY.SINGLE.MONTH b/c EB is QUITE mobile, I KNOW for certain I won’t regret the monthly battle. It’s amazing even now flipping through them and seeing how much she has changed. SO, anyway…..here we go.
EB has become quite a mobile character this month weighing in at 24 lbs.
She crawls, she climbs, she crawls and she climbs some more.
EB has become quite a mobile character this month weighing in at 24 lbs.She crawls, she climbs, she crawls and she climbs some more.
(why yes, that is a black eye you see. Mom, would you care to explain it to all of these nice readers? NO? Ok, I will. See, EB and my mom were playing while she was hanging out with her grands. She lost her balance and hit the edge of the bed. Sad, but war stories are always great.)
She has discovered the steps (ahem.. attention JASON BLACK, the gatekeeper)Due to “school” we have dropped a paci and all baby foods. She loves rabbit!
She is a good napper (notice I didn’t say GREAT).She is about to cut her two top teeth and has actually handled it fairly well.
I failed to mention last month, but she has been officially out of her infant carrier
for a while. Of course, she out grew it and we had no choice.
She is a cruiser. I never quite understood that term when folks would ask, but I got it now…b/c I have one, I suppose.She has developed this shy tendency occasionally and it cracks me up-especially if you know her. She is a spitfire and I think she does the “shy” thing all for show.
She is an avid Bama fan (thank you very much) as she throws her hands up in the air for “TOUCHDOWN BAMA!” We’re slightly proud.
That’s enough for now…she’s growing like a weed and next month it’ll be double digits. EEEEEEK!

WOO HOO!! It's over, EB!



totally flippin adorable. love the commentary and the pictures.
ReplyDeleteWould you expect anything less of Jason Black's child?
ReplyDeleteTo make you feel better-- the black eye isn't noticable at all!!!
ReplyDelete