Friday, December 11, 2009

Got chocolate?

Sometimes my deductive reasoning isn’t as sharp as a tack. Well, it really never is, but this isn’t about me. So, I ordered EB a chocolate cake because she’s only 1 and I can still have my way and I like chocolate icing. Besides, she needs to venture into this realm of eating/tasting. However, I DRESSED HER IN A WHITE DRESS? Really? Am I that slow? Good possibility. Excuse the quality... I have no idea.

The face of a chocolate eater....

She is her father's child...studing EVERY last option.

Taste and see that it is good....quite good.

The good....


The kinda good....



the "my momma don’t lead a gal astray" kinda good....

The bad! I need you to really see this. Please look at the cup...and the tray...and oh, my child in her WHITE!!


The end.

The end result? I think she just tolerated the chocolate.

3 comments: